Following from our guest post here, it was a given that we would want to share that great shoe-crush in our lives right now: SPIKED SHOES! From Louboutin's Asteroid to Ruthie Davis' Spikette, here's our guide to our favorite spiked shoes from (ten of!) our favorite designers!
Focus: Spiked Heels
Where would we be without the spiked heels that grab our attention and don't let go!? Featuring front spikes, back spikes and all-over spike embellishments, these edgy pumps, boots and sandals make a bold statement, and it is this: I AM A TOUGH, DARING VIXEN. MAKE A WRONG MOVE AND YOU'LL SURE GET HURT!
1. Christian Louboutin: "Asteroid", "Pigalle Spike" and "Isolde"
Asteroid [S/S 2012]
Pigalle [S/S 2012]
Isolde [20th Anniversary Collection]
2. Jeffrey Campbell: "Lita Spike" "Tawny" & "Shadow Spike" [S/S 2012]
3. Ruthie Davis: "Spikette" [S/S '11]
These killer shoes are certainly ones to have, hold and rock!
Celeb Reel: Fergie, Paula Abdul, Nicole Scherzinger,Jennifer Lopez, Shay Mitchell...
4. Max Kibardin [S/S 2012]
More whimsical than anything else (especially dangerous), these fabulous sandals make a whole lotta noise all on its own!
5. Sam Edelman: "Lorissa" [S/S 2012]
6. KG by Kurt Geiger: Supers-"Esme" & "Eris" [S/S 2012]
7. Brian Atwood: "Honey Borche", "Cohen Borchie" & "Inez"
Honey Borche [F/W 2011]
Cohen Borchie & Inez [S/S 2012]
8. Guiseppe Zanotti: "Jekyll and Hyde" [F/W 2012]
Mink fur and spikes? Oh! My! crush!!
9. Nicholas Kirkwood (For Rodarte): "Rodartex" [S/S 2010]
10. Camilla Skovgaard: "Harness" [F/W 2012]
Would you wear spiked heels? Which ones are are your favorites?
Have you had crushes on any spiked heels lately?
Do you see why we love 'em now or will you be needing some more convincing?
We'd love to know...