Monday 30 April 2012

Tobi: Tom Toms and Battle cries

The adrenaline pumps through my blood
Straight into my heart it goes
Yet you tell me the war has not begun
My pulse beats like a drum
tom-tom, tom-tom, tom-tom
Yet you say it's only in my head


The adrenaline goes to my soul now
My will pumps up like a peacock
And my battle cry reaches the skies
Yet you say the war hasn't begun
You say it's in my head


You say it to me every night
When you reek of his touch
When you are fresh from his silk sheets
You tell me there is no war
You say it's in my head


Notes:
Well, I guess people cheat ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions with us. We would cherish them and hold them close to our hearts like the rarest of jewels. Much love...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...