Tuesday 13 March 2012

Tobi: Me Through the Greats

I am Pocahontas 
Running through the restless trees 
My olive skin gleaming in the sun 
I am Rapunzel 
Eyes full of hope and restless desires 
My gold-filled hair swaying in the cool morning breeze 
I am Snow White 
A heart full of love and a smile to heal all wounds 
My ivory skin reflecting the light 
On this glass coffin you built. 
I am Aurora 
My soulful face set in the everlasting smile of idle sleep 
As Maleficent laughs her evil laugh 
And plots to take my kingdom. 
I am Eva 
Calling Wall-E with every breath 
All around this crowded room 
Of shallow minded drones. 
I am Goldilocks 
Reaching into unknown mines 
And making allies of the aliens in them 
I am Anastasia 
Watching my dreams come true 
As I watched them float away 
I am Evangeline 
Shining on my Ray all night 
As his butt twinkles to my starry spark 
I am Ariel 
Giving all for an uncertain love 
And a chance to stand on my own feet 
I am all the great love stories 
I am all the legends 
I am reality. 
I am today. 
I am me.


Notes:
I have a passion for cartoons. I am addicted, truly. They are just so fresh, so clean, so beautiful. I wonder if anyone can figure out which ones I drew my references from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions with us. We would cherish them and hold them close to our hearts like the rarest of jewels. Much love...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...